Welcome to Punya Reviews... Please stay and enjoy! Read My Blog Policies for clarification of my ratings/disclaimer. All of my reviews contain spoilers. If you don't like spoiler-ish reviews, please don't proceed.
❇❇❇

I'm a ThyCa survivor since 2004
❇

If you're a regular visitor at Punya Reviews..., read reviews, check out promos on new books and enter giveaways etc., please consider becoming a member of this blog, liking my page and follow me on twitter and instagram.

Release Blitz: Venomous Games by T.L. Smith

Saturday, September 26, 2026

I'm hosting, today, a promo on T.L. Smith's latest release, Venomous Games (The Venomous #4), as a part of the ongoing release blitz tour. Check it out! Note that Venomous Games is available for free in kindle unlimited!!
 
Venomous Games
T.L. Smith
(The Venomous #4)
Published: September 24, 2026
Cover Design: RBA Designs
Discreet Design: Hang Le
 
He was supposed to catch killers, not marry one.
Detective Boston has built a career on hunting dangerous people. Rules don’t scare him. Blood doesn’t bother him. And morality has always been … negotiable.

But nothing prepares him for the night he walks in to find her.

An assassin for hire with electric blue hair, a blade in her hand, and no intention of being caught.

He should arrest her.
Instead, he makes her an offer.
Marry him, and he’ll keep her secret.
Refuse, and her life will fall apart.

For him, it’s a calculated move.
For her, it’s blackmail dressed up as a wedding.
Living with an assassin was never part of the plan.
But the longer they’re married, the harder it becomes to decide who is more dangerous.

 
Buy Links: 
 
 

About the Author:

USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark you can’t turn away. Her books have been translated into several languages. 
  
If you don’t catch up with her in her home state of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling the world, either sitting on a beach in Bali or exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets of New York.
HOSTED BY:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◈Thank you for visiting :)◈



My Favorite Quotes

My Photo
Punya
I love to read in my spare time and do reviews the books I read. My blog Punya Reviews just turned 6 in 2017 and still going strong. I love music and traveling. Sometimes, I wish I could live inside a book, having my own HEA. :)
View my complete profile